Transparency is important to us
We value integrity, accountability and transparency. Read how much support we received and how we used the funds entrusted to us. We value every donation we receive. Be blessed for what you have given generously and from your heart!
German Evangelical Alliance
Focus Congo is a member of the German Evangelical Alliance (DEA). We would like that principles The DEA commits us to using donated funds and has therefore applied for the DEA donation seal - the review is currently ongoing.
Information about our club
1. Name, registered office, address and year of founding
- Focus Congo eV was founded in 2016 and has since been registered with the Mannheim District Court under the registration number VR 701700.
- The association's headquarters are at Röntgenstraße 8 in 76351 Linkenheim-Hochstetten.
- For more information contact: Svenja Rwizibuka at email@example.com
2. Complete statutes and information about the goals of our association
3. Information on tax relief
- Our work exclusively and directly promotes charitable and the following non-profit purposes: promotion of religion, promotion of youth welfare, promotion of education and vocational training including student assistance, promotion of assistance for politically, racially or religiously persecuted people, for refugees and displaced persons, promotion of international attitudes, tolerance in all areas of culture and the idea of international understanding. According to the last exemption notice we received from the Karlsruhe-Durlach tax office, the Focus Congo eV association is tax no. 34002/40513, dated November 12, 2021, exempt from corporate tax in accordance with Section 5 Paragraph 1 No. 9 of the Corporation Tax Act and from trade tax in accordance with Section 3 No. 6 of the Trade Tax Act.
4. Name and function of key decision makers
- (Pappy) Orion Boyinkere Rwizibuka (1st Chairman and founding member)
- Svenja Rwizibuka (board and founding member)
- Matthew Lee Mihelic (board and founding member)
5. Personnel structure
- The work of Focus Congo eV is led by the voluntary board. All employees in Germany and the Congo also work on a voluntary basis. Meet our team!
6th Annual Report
7. Financial report with information on the source and use of funds
8. Social ties to third parties
- Focus Congo eV in Germany is the parent organization of Focus Congo asbl in the Democratic Republic of Congo. However, there is no social or legal connection between the two clubs.
9. Names of persons whose annual payments account for more than 10% of the total annual budget
- none in 2020